بسم الله الرحمان الريم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
~May these personal reminders be of sincere beenfit to you and reach you in the best of unwavering emaan, exemplary taqwa and polished health always, ameen.~

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Allah (Swt), is as His servant thinks He is

Last week, I was blessed with a gift. Something that ... to be completely honest - could only have been from Allah (Swt).
There are a small amount of sisters, of whom, I've been honoured to meet their acquaintances. These sisters are not covered from head-to-toe neither do they have an immense amount of 'ilm (knowledge), but they have left with me precious jewels. These sisters have taught me what it means to show gratitude; devotion and to completely place oneself at the mercy of one's Lord - trusting in Him, like none else.
So, along with these beautiful sisters I embarked upon a task, one just for my Lord (Swt). Many people were convinced that the task ahead of us (9 muslimahs) was unrealistic and running on nothing but false hopes. However, with something that normally took years to achieve, the head of our group was adamant and completely convinced that we would and could do it in just three months... Our critics knew that this, if at all possible, would need sacrifice, dedication and devotion like never before. Although we completely agreed with this, there was just one thing they failed to realise ... above all of these significant qualities, was a quality that, in our hearts, rose far and beyond ... tawakkul - trust.
I thank my Lord (Swt), my Protector, my Beloved ... though doubt, insha'Allah, didn't enter my mind, when we received the wonderful news I was in a state of shock; not because I doubted my Lord's capability (may Allah protect me from such a thing), but, I - we - felt a sense of honour beyond anything words could possibly describe. Tears overtook me, as I wept like a baby; my heart filled with love and sincere awe of my Lord (Swt). I realised (as I tend to be reminded with every situation with which this occurs), that my Lord (Swt), despite whatever the situation may be, will, most definately, always make a way out of every situation ... for those that truly trust in Him (Swt).
Do not let it be a mere thought dear readers... rather, let it be a concrete convinction, insha'Allah. And ... may it always be so, ameen.

No comments: