بسم الله الرحمان الريم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
~May these personal reminders be of sincere beenfit to you and reach you in the best of unwavering emaan, exemplary taqwa and polished health always, ameen.~

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Please ... Leave me out (a poem)

Don’t count me in …
I’m not one of you: never will, never want and never desire to.
You see, to you it’s like a game – a jest of follow me.
However, this is most certainly not where I yearn to be.
You have other false agendas, strange aims and goals.
Certainly not what a true lover lives and strives to uphold.
So, to put it to you bluntly, I don’t care for false presumptions.
For I think I’ve finally discovered what I definitely do not need.
And that, my fellow rival, is not to battle with thee.
©Oct 08 Umm Thameenah

No comments: