بسم الله الرحمان الريم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
~May these personal reminders be of sincere beenfit to you and reach you in the best of unwavering emaan, exemplary taqwa and polished health always, ameen.~

Sunday, May 23, 2010

'Only YOU Will Do'

When my soul feels stranded with none in sight, I turn to You Alone
When my heart feels empty with doubts in mind, I long to be with the unknown
When I fear to hear the unsettling silence, I hasten to call out to You
My Beloved of all do not abandon me,
For I know that Only You will do…
When my heart feels heavy, burdened with sins I‘m too ashamed to acknowledge Your Presence
When the days become cold, and the nights far too dark I reluctantly turn my gaze to the heavens
My Gracious Lord, You see my yearning heart And how desperately I turn to You
So my Beloved of all Please forgive my wrongs, For I know now - Only You Will do.

1 comment:

SOLITARY PRINCESS said...

as salam alykum sister
can i have ur email address pls. i just love reading ur blogs. makes me feel so gud when i am down. and many prayers go out to you.
i want to get to knw u better and also make my self better muslimah.pls reply to me at nasreencan@gmail.com. i wud love to have u as my friend.and even better if u have me as your friend.